Friday, December 10, 2010

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer----Transcribed

This here is old arrangement for Rudolph which I've just got around to transcribing.

It's in the key of C.

Here's the tab...







And here's the video...


Also, if you want to download the tabledit tab file (you'll need a free viewer which you can get from their website) you can find it HERE. *Ben commented that measures 21 and 22 were played differently than written. Here are those two measures closer to the way they are played in the video... Measures 20-21

2 comments:

  1. Hi Devon,

    I love your version of Rudolph. But measures 21 and 22 of the tablature doesn't match what you're playing in the video. You are not doing a slide, and a pinch instead of the pull-of. I tried to figure it out myself, but it's just too fast. Could you please explain which notes you are playing in that part?

    Thanks, Ben

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ben,

      Sorry for the late reply. You are right that I play those 2 measures differently and I have added tab more in line with the video performance to the above post.

      Thanks,

      Devon.

      Delete